Plan and manage your blog with these handy editable blog planner templates for Canva! These sheets will help you to keep track of your blog stats, posts, sharing your blog content on social media, manage your blog like a business and so much more! You can change everything from colors to fonts, text, elements, etc. all you need is a free Canva account.
What is included:
143 Templates to edit in Canva
- A4 / 8.27" × 11.69" / 210mm × 297mm
- US LETTER / 8.5" x 11" / 215.9mm x 279.4mm
The templates include the following:
THE BLOG PLANNER (35 SHEETS/TEMPLATES):
- Blog post planner
- Weekly planner
- Monthly planner
- Year at a glance
- Year at a glance (blank)
- List of blog posts
- Title generator
- Top 10 blog posts (info sheet)
- Weekly blog stats
- Monthly blog stats
- Annual blog stats
- Plugin manager sheet
- Blog sharing cheat sheet
- Blog post checklist
- Monthly blogging goals overview
- Monthly blogging goals by task
- 3 month blogging goals
- Annual blogging goals
- 3 month blog review
- Affiliate programs
- Affiliates worksheet
- Ads tracker
- Sponsored posts tracker (incoming + outgoing)
- Guest posts tracker (incoming + outgoing)
- Password keeper
- Competitions + Giveaways sheet
- Weekly to do list
- Blog habit tracker
- Blog maintenance checklist
- Freebies to offer checklist
- Places to share checklist
- High quality blog post checklist
- Blog research worksheet
2 x EDITABLE WORKBOOKS:
- Blog Business Plan Workbook (46 sheets/templates)
- Blog Growth Workbook (39 sheets/templates)
7 x BONUS TEMPLATES:
- Social media schedule
- Editorial calendar (2 sheets/templates)
- Blog budget worksheet
- 7-Step blog checklist (4 sheets/templates)
- Blog branding checklist
- Motivational sheets (quotes, worksheet, blog affirmations) (5 sheets/templates)
- Email newsletter ideas (9 sheets/templates)
Please take note: These are not fillable PDF files/templates (i.e. you cannot type directly into the boxes). They are meant to be changed the way you like, with a free Canva account, and printed out to be filled in by hand. If you wish to type directly into the template, you'll need to manually add text boxes (instructions provided in the help guide pdf).
🤩 FREE BONUS: 10 x free sheets to play around with - sign up via email! (A link to sign up is provided in the 'BONUS' PDF upon your purchase
♥ What is Canva? ♥
Free online design software to create anything you want to! The free version is quite powerful, but there is also a Canva Pro version to unlock even more goodies.
THE SUPER IMPORTANT STUFF:
- You will need a Canva account to edit these templates. Don't worry, it's free! Sign up at canva.com.
- Use a desktop to edit these templates in Canva (though they have an App, it is quite limiting)
- These templates are not allowed to be resold as is, which means that you will need to change them up and download them as a final PDF, PNG, or JPEG. You are allowed to sell the PDF once you have changed the templates to make it your own! You can also download them for personal use.
- You will receive a help guide with your purchase, in case you are new to Canva :)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. After purchasing you will be able to download the PDFs (one will contain the link to the template/s, the other one is the Help Guide) — you will also get a download link via email.
2. Open the link in the PDF to go to Canva.com, where you can start editing right away :)
3. See the Help Guide PDF in case you're new to Canva — I have added some easy steps with images!
1. Can I give away/use it as a lead magnet/sell the planners?
Yes, but only in a finalized version such as PDF, PNG, or JPG, and after making changes to the design - you may NOT share the Canva link with anyone.
2. Am I allowed to sell these templates as is, without changing the design?
No. If you want to sell these planners, you'll need to make major changes to the design. This can include but is not limited to font changes, colors, elements, styles, layouts, including some sheets of your own, replacing some sheets with others you have designed/bought, etc. Take note that the design cannot be copyrighted by you, even after making major changes, as the original design is still my own and is used as a tool to create sellable planners.
3. Am I allowed to sell the Canva link to the template, so that others can edit it?
No, because it is copyrighted and the original design of the templates and their layouts are entirely my own.
4. Do you provide refunds or exchanges?
Because of the nature of these digital products, they cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase. Please read the description, view the images, and/or contact me via my shop, website, or Etsy if you have questions, before making a purchase you are unsure of.
©TWCprintables | 2022
143 templates to edit in Canva + a free Help Guide PDF (for beginner Canva users)